Job description / Role In a business where are our people are our products and assets inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As Market Segment A ccount Centric Business Development Manager, you will be f ocusing on multiple Core accounts within a Market Segment, drive global accounts strategy, rigorous account planning and relationship development across the client(s) organization . The opportunity As part of the primary account team, reporting to the regions Business Development Leader and with close connection to some of EY’s senior leaders (Global Client Service Partners – also called the GCPS), your time will be focused on Go to Market activities to enable achievement of objective around account satisfaction, sales/pipeline and margin. Your key responsibilities – Drives revenue, sales and relationships on multiple Core account – Being connected to your client’s business agenda and leveraging the global EY network to connect our clients to the right people – Being insightful through proactively sharing relevant metrics, trends and strategies to address and reach client needs – Advising the GCSP on account planning, strategy and managing key sales opportunities – Facilitate client sessions – for example client facilitated sessions, Alliance introductions and exploration workshops etc. – Helping to develop broad and deep client relationships – Serving as a strategic advisory to the GCSP on the cross selling of our services, execution of the sales pipeline, reviewing deals, pricing and negotiations – Engaging with the account teams in the field to support on their most important pursuits – Leverage and drive strategic pursuits tools, which include EY sales tools, processes and methodologies – Instill strategic commercial/pricing methodology to optimize account margin and participate in deal review process as required Skills and attributes for success – Must be able to work within a matrixed organization-balancing the needs of the client against firm initiatives and goals – Networking with and assessing the needs of C-suite buyer/influencers and building rapport to ensure that EY are the provider of choice – Being responsive and accountable for entire accounts’ activity from improving relations, starting new connections enhancing EY’s top of mind within our Core accounts and any other required activates. – Strong ability to focus on commercial outcomes that align with the interests of our clients – Passionate about collaboration, teaming and sharing best practice
· Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
· Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
· Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
· Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
· Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
· Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
· Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
· Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
· Update management with overall progress and escalate potential issues.
· Present the solution to different potential partner and customers.
· Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
· Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
· Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
· Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
· Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
· Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
· Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Write down the project you worked on
Are you in KSA? Where are you located? Which city?
If you are non Saudi, do you have transferable visa
If you were selected, how long you need to join us
Are you working now, what is your position?
What is your current salary?
* A minimum 5 years’ government and civil authority liaison in appropriate market for commercial / business operations purposes
* Public relations skills would be an advantage
* A good level of high school education
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with authorities
* A proactive and objective approach to problem solving.